Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Getting ready for baby...

Here is my design scheme for our coming baby girl. I was really hoping to have more of a pink and elephant theme such as Carter's Pink Elephant, but the price just wasn't working for me. I found a bedding set on Amazon called Dwell Studio (Target) Flower Medallion. The medallion design is actually made up of flowers. I really like the design and couldn't pass up the set for $26.00. So I went to working with this.






I still plan to incorporate elephants as my sister brought home a wooden figurine set of elephants from Africa. I think I will also paint a pink elephant with a purple bird on top to match the colors. As I also have some cute yellow and green frames, I will bring these colors in as accents. The vase, mirror and lamp are all found at Ikea.

Anyone else have cheap decorating ideas or places they found deals?

2 comments:

  1. Your painting skills will certainly come in handy. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, I can't wait to see the painting. The whole room, for that matter. I have no doubt it will be beautiful. I always find good decor deals at Burlington Coat Factory, TJ-Maxx, and Ross Dress for Less. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete