Friday, February 26, 2010

New ideas...

My friend, Sarah, put up a New Year's To-do list... for cooking and crafting things. She found some great ideas. One in particular that I wanted to do was the bleached stripe shirt. Find it here and dream of it after! With the current rain here, I think this is going to have to wait until summer...

I am also interested in learning to bleach burlap to make a picture, almost like painting with bleach. I haven't been able to find a lot of research online so I may have to go home to my papa to learn. Anyone know anything about this process?

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks for the link. I keep finding more things to add to my "to-do list" :) so I might keep updating it throughout the year.

    If you ever come visit, we'll have to try the bleach technique out on some down east shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete