Since I had a styrofoam wreath and the weather has been so wonderful (minus yesterday and today!) I made this wreath with ribbon, cut out fabric flowers with rhinestone brads and paper leaves. It is hanging on my door, gladly welcoming spring if it wishes to come back.Thursday, February 25, 2010
Spring Wreath
I wanted to make an ornament wreath such as the one below and had no luck. I couldn't find a single wire wreath so I tried to use a wreath with multiple wires and it didn't work. Then I thought maybe I could use a styrofoam wreath and attach with ribbon- that didn't work either. Oh well, next Christmas!
Since I had a styrofoam wreath and the weather has been so wonderful (minus yesterday and today!) I made this wreath with ribbon, cut out fabric flowers with rhinestone brads and paper leaves. It is hanging on my door, gladly welcoming spring if it wishes to come back.

Since I had a styrofoam wreath and the weather has been so wonderful (minus yesterday and today!) I made this wreath with ribbon, cut out fabric flowers with rhinestone brads and paper leaves. It is hanging on my door, gladly welcoming spring if it wishes to come back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So cute. I wanted to make that Christmas Wreath too!
ReplyDelete