Monday, July 11, 2011

Hair today, Goon tomorrow

I may be clever with titles (maybe not, I guess that is for each to decide) but I am definitely not clever with my hair. I can round brush my hair, straighten my hair, curl it, put it in a bun and that is about it. Enter the fabulous blog, I am Momma hear me ROAR and I learned a new and easy hairdo. The video to watch is only three minutes. I am pretty sure it took me a little longer but it was still very quick. Oh, and I probably used a few more pins.


It isn't perfect, but for my first time I think it works. She has a whole week of hair styles and lots of other fantastic ideas too.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I've been dying to try the hairdo's she posted, but I haven't had the time to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I LOVE it!!!! Your hair looks perfect! I will definitely be doing my hair like this... unless it's too long. Rats, I didn't think of that... doesn't hurt to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I miss seeing you. Even the back or your head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I should post more often about my hair!

    Maggie- This particular hairdo only took at most 5 minutes! At least for me that is faster than I can usually do it, though I still dried my hair.

    Natalie- She has other great ideas for longer hair! I miss seeing you too! We miss everyone there.

    ReplyDelete