I think I finally have the nursery/guest bedroom finished, unless of course, I think of some other project I want to make.
My sister made the quilt, which I loved and decided to actually design around those colors instead of the previous quilt I purchased. My mother-in-law sewed the curtains and she showed me how to make the matching throw pillows.
This is the second mobile I made, the first just wasn't working for me. I made the first out of felt, it had elephants and circles. This one was a lot easier and I like it better. I punched circles and scalloped circles out of patterned paper and hung them on a piece of thread with glue on an embroidery hoop.

So adorable! I love the elephants!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. You did a great job. I especially love your painting!
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely.
ReplyDeleteBrit! You made throw pillows!!!! Look at you acquiring skills! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all these little touches from me!! haha! The elephants are actually from Ghana. (I don't think they have elephants in China...) And I recognize that other pillow that I brought you back from Turkey. :) It's really come together! I love it!
ReplyDelete