Friday, January 8, 2010

Homemade Christmas

I love Christmas traditions. My in-laws have a tradition where they you make a present for one person and buy for another. This tradition often comes with a little frustration/anxiety, much thought and always a lot of enjoyment when opening these presents. This year I made BBQ sauces and a BBQ recipe book for one of my brother-in-laws. And I received a table made by my father-in-law to further my crafting needs. I have been looking for a table that isn't too big and has some character- this has it all- and was made just for me! Now I just need to get the rest of my crafting items into the spare bedroom and take complete domination...

Get this- the design is called Domestic Goddess! Isn't this perfect! This beauty was made by my sister. I am sorry for the amateur photo, but I couldn't get it to work a better way.


Over the break, with the help of two of my sister-in-laws, we made this darling painting for my other sister-in-law who just had a beautiful baby girl. I had a lot of fun with this one and am thinking of making another one with different colors or a very similar one for kicks and giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment