Domestic Goddess in Training
Such a great bg and cute sentiment! Nice job with the challenge!
Terrific background work!!~~XOXO~~Karen Lee
Love it especially the colours you usedmaz
How cute. Nice take on the challenge.
Cute!!!
Cute card!-Cher
so cute!! love those flowers and how clever to stamp ladybugs on top of those - fantastic!
Cute card. Love the ladybugs.
Nice work!!!!
I love the flowers and the bugs, it is just adorable, I think "bugs to you" would be great
Such a great bg and cute sentiment! Nice job with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteTerrific background work!!
ReplyDelete~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee
Love it especially the colours you used
ReplyDeletemaz
How cute. Nice take on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteCute!!!
ReplyDeleteCute card!
ReplyDelete-Cher
so cute!! love those flowers and how clever to stamp ladybugs on top of those - fantastic!
ReplyDeleteCute card. Love the ladybugs.
ReplyDeleteNice work!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers and the bugs, it is just adorable, I think "bugs to you" would be great
ReplyDelete